We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. We’ve tried to keep this policy straightforward but if you have any questions, please email us.
1. Application of This Policy
- How we handle information received or collected about you as an individual through the Website,
- How we communicate with you as an individual, and
- Your rights as an individual in respect to such information and communications.
It does not relate to information about companies held and processed by us.
- “we”, “us” or “our” are to Enviroblinds Ltd. (registered in England number: 08267736) whose registered address is at No 5 Level 5 (South), New England House, New England Street, Brighton, BN1 4GH
- “the Website” are to http://www.enviroblinds.co.uk
3. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
a. Any information about you as an individual which we collect from the Website will be used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws.
b. We will only collect your information when we have your consent.
c. Your personal information may be collected if you complete our Contact form or Client Questionnaire: these forms collect your name, email address, telephone number, and company name, as well as any other personal data you may include in your message. This information will be used to communicate with you and / or your company to discuss your query. Your data will be stored until such contact has been made and we may continue to store your data in order to provide after sales service or continue business with you.
d. Your IP Address, a string of numbers unique to your computer, is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component of the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
e. In the event of any business restructuring or reorganisation we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets, in which case we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please email us.