Enviroblinds external roller screens make interiors more comfortable and cool on sunny days. These stylish screens offer thermal protection, taking away the heat and glare of the sun.
Easy to maintain dirt repellent screen fabrics are available in a wide choice of colours and specifications.
Soltis Horizon 86 offers unrivalled outward visibility and a level of natural light transmission that is beneficial to user well-being. Transmission of up to 28% natural light and outward visibility preserved. Solar and light properties (click on attachment)
Soltis Perform 92 acts as an effective thermal shield. It blocks up to 97% of the heat when placed outside. Available in 48 colours, this micro-perforated screen offers the best thermal performance available. Solar and light properties (click to view attachment)
Soltis Opaque B92 enables total darkness, blocking 100% of UV, heat and light. Solar and light properties (click to view attachment)
Serge 600screens are made from a glass fibre and PVC weave which reflects and absorbs solar energy. Small to medium openings in the weave allow for various degrees of visible light, control of glare and thermal comfort (click to view attachment)
Available with a unique zip seal system attaching the screen securely to the aluminium side guides, these external screens are ideal for high wind applications and offer a large maximum width of 5 metres. Retracting into a small and compact aluminium box which is mounted onto the guides, these external screens are a sleek and stylish shading solution for retrofit.
Sun & Wind Sensors
With optional sun and wind sensors, which raise or lower the screens according to the weather, you can have complete peace of mind even when the building is unoccupied. Motorised screens can be controlled from a wireless wall switch, a remote control with wall bracket operating between 1 and 16 screens or with a mobile phone using the Tahoma.
- High perfomance durable fabrics in PVC coated polyester or glass fibre
- Options for optimal transparency or total blackout fabric
- Retract into compact aluminium bevelled or square box
- Guides made from aluminium profiles
- Insect proof and wind tight when used with zip seal
- Perfect for bi-folding doors, sliding doors and large openings up to a maximum width of 5 metres
- Ideal for retrofit & new build installation
- Roof light screen systems
- Optional sun & wind sensors
- Manual & motorised operation with remote control or switch
- Surface mounted screens can be solar powered with no electrical work required
No 5, Level 5 (South), New England House, New England Street, Brighton BN1 4GH | T.+44(0)1273 689151 | F.+44(0)1273 604319